Friday, February 4, 2011

The time is here....

Planning for the 2011 Crop for the Cure has begun!! I cannot believe this is our fifth year doing this event. We have come so far since we first started and I constantly amazed at the support we receive.

This event is obviously near and dear to our hearts and it is overwhelming to see how successful it has become. I must thank our very generous sponsors for that. I reach out to MANY people for support of our day and it amazes me how people come through for us! This is an incredibly generous community! THANK YOU!!

I must also thank our participants! Some of you have been with us since the beginning and you keep coming back year after year! I know for some of you this cause is just as important to you as it is to us and we thank you very much for your support. Obviously our day would be nothing if you didn't keep coming! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!

And as always, at the heart of our day is our Nan! She is the reason this day began. Five years ago, we had the idea to run a crop to help us raise money for our donations for our Run for the Cure team (Nan's Boobsters). We had a small but mighty turnout and enjoy a fantastic day while raising some money for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. The rest, as they say, is history! Crop for the Cure is now well established in our local community and I think it is safe to say that there are a lot of ladies who look forward to it each year. I know I love the day and I am glad so many others do as well.

This year's plans are well underway and the promise of donated goodies are already rolling in!!! We are waiting to finalize a couple of details on location and then tickets will soon be available for purchase.

We will continue to update this blog with details as they come in so follow us and share the ride!! We look forward to another fun, fabulous and successful year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment